Monday, April 18, 2011

New York

One of the best vacation spots in America, I would definitely have to say is New York City.  The question is, what isn’t there to do? It is one of the most exciting places I have ever been.  From the Broadway shows, to the architecture, the shopping, skyline, and beaches, I don’t know if I can say which the best part is.  Tourism is one of New York’s most important incomes.  People from all over the world come here to see what I just mentioned.  There are no words to describe how amazing it is.  One of my favorite things would be the northern part of the state.  During the winter there are awesome places to snowboard, along with the summer that has lakes and tons of forests.  My friend has a house in Saratoga Springs and my trip there was one of the best.  It’s on a lake and we did everything from boating to wakeboarding to grilling.  New York is one of the most diverse places in America I would have to say.  It has everything anyone could want.   Depending on the time of year, the possibilities are endless. The city however, is very different from the suburbs.  The city is very fast pace, yet very thrilling.  The food is amazing and can satisfy anyone’s preferences.  My favorite would have to be their pizza; a New York piece of pizza is the best, if you haven’t tried one then you are really missing out! These are just a few reasons why I think New York is one of the best places to visit and if you haven’t gotten the chance to go I would really consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment